Tuesday, October 11, 2005

why i love internet radio

stuck on the nightshift, just me and internet radio. here's why i love the britpop station:

-bliss by muse (the best muse song in my humble opinion)
-the universal by blur (beautiful even if everyone dogs that album)
-placebo's cover of where is my mind? (orig by the pixies)
-suede. enough said.
-feeder (can't remember the title) who always make me feel like i am in a hostle somewhere in england, even when i am at my desk in atlanta
-starsailor x 3
-true faith by new order not once, but twice (one of the two most underrated bands of all great britain, along with catherine wheel)
-za by my beloved music-blog namesakes (from an album stealthily trying to takeover as my fave)
-the verve (i'll take richard ashcroft in any form i can get him)
-turin brakes (discovered on internet radio... a secret treasure)
-




all in the span of 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home